Last year my score was 11 books but I am gonna aim a little higher this year (52: 1 per week). The first quarter of this year is quarter of books and running.
I generally divide the books into two categories – Fruits and Vegetables. I try to read them in equal proportions.
Followings books are the ones that I am gonna plan for next three months.
Zero to One
- Elon Musk: Inventing the Future
- The Innovators
- Einstein: His Life and Universe
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- The Design of Everyday Things
- 2001: A Space Odyssey(Space Odyssey, #1)
Zero Hour (Expeditionary Force Book, #5)
- The Count of Monte Cristo
- The Man Who Knew Too Much
Murder on the Orient Express (Hercule Poirot, #10) Red Rising (Red Rising, #1) Golden Son (Red Rising, #2)
- Morning Star (Red Rising, #3)
I have struck the ones that I have finished reading.